If you were involved in a rollover accident, you may be entitled to receive compensation, particularly if another individual caused the accident to occur. If your case involves multiple liable parties, you might even be able to collect compensation from each individual party.
A Philadelphia rollover accident lawyer from Morelli Law Firm can help you build your case and represent you as you navigate the litigation process in Pennsylvania. Our legal team offers multiple legal services to help clients like you fight for financial recovery.
Our Law Firm Can Assess Which Compensable Damages You Can Claim
A Philadelphia rollover accident lawyer from Morelli Law Firm can help you fight for the compensation you need. However, before our legal team can begin pursuing compensation from an at-fault or liable party, we must first determine how much of your damages entitle you to receive financial compensation.
We can review your situation and ask about your personal struggles, then collect financial documents or related evidence that can help prove the value of your damages. Some of the damages that we may be able to pursue include:
- Medical expenses: These damages may include costs for emergency room treatment, hospital stays, surgeries, physical therapy, doctor’s appointments, lab work, imaging exams, and ambulance rides. Any type of medical debt that you owe may be listed in this category.
- Property damage: If your property, such as a vehicle, was damaged in the rollover accident, we may be able to fight for compensation to repair or replace that property.
- Pain and suffering: This type of damage is broad and can include both physical and emotional pain. Some examples include chronic pain and emotional anguish.
- Lost wages: If your accident-related injuries forced you to miss work, you may be able to recover the income you lost. If your injuries are permanent or you require long-term treatment, you may also be able to recover the income you expect to lose in the future.
This is not an exhaustive list of damages you may be entitled to recover. Our team may suggest other types of damages based on the circumstances of your case.
Damages Related to the Loss of a Loved One
If your rollover accident led to your loved one’s wrongful death, there are forms of compensation that can help you and/or your family.
Examples of compensation you may receive on behalf of your loved one include:
- Expenses for burial and funeral services
- Costs for medical treatment up until your loved one passed away
- Wages that would have been otherwise earned by your loved one
- Compensation for emotional distress experienced by you and your family
Managing a wrongful death case can be difficult if you are still feeling the emotional impact of your loved one’s passing. You do not have to take on this legal challenge on your own. Our legal team at Morelli Law Firm can manage your case for you while you recover privately.
Our Law Firm Can Help Identify Who Might Be Liable in Your Accident
Another key component of building your case will require you to identify who is the liable party in the rollover accident. In many cases, the person who caused the accident (the at-fault party) is the liable party, but they might not be the only liable party involved in your accident.
For example, in cases involving a driver who was working at the time of the accident (e.g., a truck driver), their employer may also be held liable for any accidents they get involved in, through the legal theory of “vicarious liability”.
Our team can review your case to determine if vicarious liability applies, identify the liable parties, and create an argument to present your case.
Building a Case Argument
When helping you structure your case argument, our team may focus on proving how the liable party’s negligence caused the rollover accident to occur. The Legal Information Institute (LII) explains that you must prove the existence of four elements to establish negligence:
- A duty of care that the defendant owed the plaintiff
- How the defendant breached that duty
- What damages that the plaintiff suffered due to the defendant’s actions
- A connection between the defendant’s breach of duty and why the accident happened
Using Evidence to Support Your Case
In the case of a rollover accident, although the incident itself may happen suddenly and be over within mere seconds, there might still be evidence that can be collected and produced to support your claims.
Examples of evidence we might use include:
- Photos or videos of the accident: We may collect photos of vehicle damage, injuries, and the accident scene. We may also use video from surveillance cameras, dash cams, and traffic cameras.
- Witness testimony: Any other motorists, pedestrians, or first responders who witnessed the accident might provide valuable testimony that can help support your claims about who caused the accident.
- The crash report: The crash report contains crucial information, such as the involved driver’s contact and insurance information, the date of the accident, and the police officer’s observations of the accident scene.
Philadelphia Philadelphia Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-751-9800
Call Morelli Law Firm to Get Help with Your Rollover Accident Case
If you are seeking compensation for damages resulting from a rollover accident, a Philadelphia rollover accident lawyer from our law firm can help you. The team at Morelli Law Firm will fight for the compensation you need to recover from the rollover accident.
If you or someone you care about was injured in a rollover accident, we are here to help. Call (212) 751-9800 today for a free consultation.