Morelli Law Results
Morelli Law Firm is proud of the track record we’ve established for getting results for the victims of accidents that were caused by negligence. And we have a reputation for getting justice in a variety of claims.
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, our personal injury lawyers are standing by to assist you through the claims process. And we are not afraid to take your case to court if necessary. Reach out to our team to learn more about your legal options.
Below, you can review a diverse collection of cases we’ve handled where we’ve secured maximum compensation for our clients.
Let Morelli Law Handle Your Personal Injury Claim
Morelli Law has successfully handled multiple legal matters for our clients, including injury claims in the following practice areas:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Defective drugs
- Sexual harassment
Our personal injury attorneys know the laws in the areas we serve, and we will be able to advise you of your rights if you were the victim of another party’s negligence or malicious behavior.
We primarily advocate for clients throughout New York but also serve clients in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and many other cities across the country.
Learn More About Getting a Settlement or Award
You can request a case evaluation with Morelli Law if you or a loved one was injured and you believe another party was at fault. When you’ve been in an accident, your focus should be on your recovery. Let our New York personal injury attorneys take care of your claim so that you can take care of yourself.
Our legal team will work to restore your life after an accident. If you’re suffering and wondering how you’re going to cover your bills after a wreck you didn’t cause, let us help. We are here for you.
$102millionMark Perez, a 30-year-old Suffolk County man was assembling a Best Buy booth for Live Nation at Jones Beach in 2013 when a fork lift crashed through the bottom, causing him to fall and sustain four brain injuries and a skull fracture. He continues to suffer from traumatic seizures, will need full-time care the rest ...
$95millionLargest single plaintiff verdict for sexual harassment
$62millionVerdict for construction worker who fell off a roof and suffered a traumatic brain injury
$41millionVerdict for misdiagnosis of pregnancy complication
$40millionA woman who went into a hospital for lung surgery and ended up having her hand amputated was awarded $40 million in damages against the hospital responsible.
- A former Wall Street executive who contracted polio from changing his infant daughter's diaper after she had been given an oral polio vaccine
- Awarded via trial verdict to a construction worker who sustained permanent life-altering injuries, including quadriplegia, as a result of falling from a ladder that was placed on top of a scaffold.
- On June 29, 2015 a Manhattan federal jury awarded a young woman $18,000,000 against a Wall Street CEO after a 2 week trial.
- Verdict for the estate of an 85-year-old man who was struck by an MTA bus and died from his injuries
- A 76-year-old woman who became severely brain damaged after a speeding truck made a negligent turn and collided with her vehicle
- Medical malpractice verdict in Westchester, NY.
- Compensation for a delivery man who was hit by a truck while on his bicycle
- Verdict for a pedestrian who was struck while crossing the street.
- A 44-year-old delivery man who was the victim of a traumatic motor vehicle accident was awarded settlement monies over $5.4 million to compensate for his injuries.
- A woman who entered a medical center for leg surgery and left with severe injuries to her genital area, was awarded $5 million in compensation.
- A man who was accosted in his own apartment building and later shot was awarded $4.9 million against the security companies that could have prevented the attack.
- A female employee was raped by her Managing Director, but he claimed the sex was consensual.
- A 43-year-old victim of a gas leak in which her husband and mentally handicapped son were killed
- A woman who died as a result of her doctor's failure to properly diagnose her aggressive breast cancer had $4 million worth of settlement monies awarded to her estate.
- The CEO of a large company coerced a female subordinate executive to have sexual relations with him.
- For a woman run over by a New York City Transit Authority bus
- A Manhattan woman who was 23 years old when she was severely injured while working as a waitress by a gas explosion.
- 6 passengers, including a middle school student, were traveling along Interstate 85 in North Carolina.
- A woman who suffered ongoing sexual harassment from her CEO was awarded $2.8 million in compensation after suffering emotional distress and some economic loss.
- We litigated the case, during the pandemic, and were able to secure this result for a client that was struck by a truck and sustained severe physical injuries.
- An 11-year-old boy, who was the victim of a horrific car accident which left him seriously injured, was awarded $2.65 million in damages after Defendant driver was found to be negligent.
- A 30-year-old Fordham University student received a payout of $2.6 million after winning a negligence lawsuit.
- A mother of two who died during a routine surgery for kidney stone removal had $2.5 million awarded to her estate after the doctors responsible was found to be negligent.
- A woman who died the day after a bungled surgery had $2.45 million dollars awarded to her estate in a wrongful death medical malpractice lawsuit.
- A restaurant that employed young women, whose revealing outfits and sex appeal were played up for the benefit of its patrons
- 7 passengers on a bus that was traveling from New York through South Carolina were awarded more than $2.2 million in damages
- A Brooklyn building-owner was forced to pay more than $2 million after the company's negligence was found to have caused a flood
- The doctor and hospital responsible for the premature birth of a baby girl were found negligent and liable to pay $2 million in compensation.
- Eleven passengers of a bus that was traveling through Florida became the victims of a horrific crash that left all involved seriously injured.
- A man who sought medical attention for his heart problems was awarded more than $1.8 million after the doctors and medical
- Four men who worked for a large bank became the victims of a workplace bullying campaign against them.
- An electrician has been awarded $1.6 million in compensation after the scaffold he was standing on moved unexpectedly
- A 35-year-old carpenter who was working on a 60-storey building in Manhattan won $1.5 million in damages after slicing his arm with a circular saw.
- Plaintiff, a woman who worked from home, sued the CEO of her employer for sexual harassment.
- A restaurant maintenance man who fell from a ladder and sustained serious injuries was awarded $1.4 million in damages.
- Plaintiff, a professional man working as in-house counsel at a company, sued after being fired for complaining internally about SOX violations.
- A man who went into hospital to have a benign tumor removed from his nervous system was awarded $1.25 million in compensation.
- A woman who died after a post-operative infection was not treated properly had $1.2 million in compensation awarded to her estate.
- A 45-year-old man lost his leg and was confined to hospital and his bed for a month due to medical negligence was awarded $1 million in compensation.
- A 57-year old man was awarded compensation after being struck by a car while walking across a pedestrian crossing with inoperable traffic lights.
- A 66-year-old man died after negligent medical staff allowed him to undergo elective surgery without noticing that his vital signs were unstable.
- A woman working in the fashion industry sued for discrimination based on her pregnancy. Plaintiff recorded a conversation with her boss
- A woman working as a stylist was aggressively "flashed" by a male celebrity while she was working on his photo shoot.
- An employee of a famous artist sued him for sexual harassment. Plaintiff was a professional who managed Defendant's art galleries
- This was a highly confidential age discrimination lawsuit.