$102millionMark Perez, a 30-year-old Suffolk County man was assembling a Best Buy booth for Live Nation at Jones Beach in 2013 when a fork lift crashed through the bottom, causing him to fall and sustain four brain injuries and a skull fracture. He continues to suffer from traumatic seizures, will need full-time care the rest ...
$62millionVerdict for construction worker who fell off a roof and suffered a traumatic brain injury
$40millionA woman who went into a hospital for lung surgery and ended up having her hand amputated was awarded $40 million in damages against the hospital responsible.
- A former Wall Street executive who contracted polio from changing his infant daughter's diaper after she had been given an oral polio vaccine
- On June 29, 2015 a Manhattan federal jury awarded a young woman $18,000,000 against a Wall Street CEO after a 2 week trial.
- Verdict for the estate of an 85-year-old man who was struck by an MTA bus and died from his injuries
- A 76-year-old woman who became severely brain damaged after a speeding truck made a negligent turn and collided with her vehicle
- A 44-year-old delivery man who was the victim of a traumatic motor vehicle accident was awarded settlement monies over $5.4 million to compensate for his injuries.
- A woman who entered a medical center for leg surgery and left with severe injuries to her genital area, was awarded $5 million in compensation.
- A man who was accosted in his own apartment building and later shot was awarded $4.9 million against the security companies that could have prevented the attack.
- A woman who died as a result of her doctor's failure to properly diagnose her aggressive breast cancer had $4 million worth of settlement monies awarded to her estate.
- The CEO of a large company coerced a female subordinate executive to have sexual relations with him.
- A Manhattan woman who was 23 years old when she was severely injured while working as a waitress by a gas explosion.
- 6 passengers, including a middle school student, were traveling along Interstate 85 in North Carolina.
- A woman who suffered ongoing sexual harassment from her CEO was awarded $2.8 million in compensation after suffering emotional distress and some economic loss.
- An 11-year-old boy, who was the victim of a horrific car accident which left him seriously injured, was awarded $2.65 million in damages after Defendant driver was found to be negligent.
- A 30-year-old Fordham University student received a payout of $2.6 million after winning a negligence lawsuit.
- A mother of two who died during a routine surgery for kidney stone removal had $2.5 million awarded to her estate after the doctors responsible was found to be negligent.
- A woman who died the day after a bungled surgery had $2.45 million dollars awarded to her estate in a wrongful death medical malpractice lawsuit.
- A restaurant that employed young women, whose revealing outfits and sex appeal were played up for the benefit of its patrons
- 7 passengers on a bus that was traveling from New York through South Carolina were awarded more than $2.2 million in damages
- A Brooklyn building-owner was forced to pay more than $2 million after the company's negligence was found to have caused a flood
- The doctor and hospital responsible for the premature birth of a baby girl were found negligent and liable to pay $2 million in compensation.
- Eleven passengers of a bus that was traveling through Florida became the victims of a horrific crash that left all involved seriously injured.
- A man who sought medical attention for his heart problems was awarded more than $1.8 million after the doctors and medical
- Four men who worked for a large bank became the victims of a workplace bullying campaign against them.
- An electrician has been awarded $1.6 million in compensation after the scaffold he was standing on moved unexpectedly
- A 35-year-old carpenter who was working on a 60-storey building in Manhattan won $1.5 million in damages after slicing his arm with a circular saw.
- A restaurant maintenance man who fell from a ladder and sustained serious injuries was awarded $1.4 million in damages.
- Plaintiff, a professional man working as in-house counsel at a company, sued after being fired for complaining internally about SOX violations.
- A man who went into hospital to have a benign tumor removed from his nervous system was awarded $1.25 million in compensation.
- A woman who died after a post-operative infection was not treated properly had $1.2 million in compensation awarded to her estate.
- A 45-year-old man lost his leg and was confined to hospital and his bed for a month due to medical negligence was awarded $1 million in compensation.
- A 57-year old man was awarded compensation after being struck by a car while walking across a pedestrian crossing with inoperable traffic lights.
- A 66-year-old man died after negligent medical staff allowed him to undergo elective surgery without noticing that his vital signs were unstable.
- A woman working in the fashion industry sued for discrimination based on her pregnancy. Plaintiff recorded a conversation with her boss
- A woman working as a stylist was aggressively "flashed" by a male celebrity while she was working on his photo shoot.
- An employee of a famous artist sued him for sexual harassment. Plaintiff was a professional who managed Defendant's art galleries