You’re probably dealing with intense pain and mounting medical bills if you’ve been injured in an accident caused by a negligent Amazon delivery driver. In these times, it’s common to feel like no one is on your side. Fortunately, a St. Peters Amazon truck accident truck lawyer from our firm can stand up for you and represent your best interests.
At Morelli Law, our truck accident lawyers have filed personal injury claims against some of the biggest delivery companies in the world, including FedEx, Walmart, UPS, and Amazon. We have the experience and resources to hold Amazon liable for your medical bills, missed paychecks, and other losses.
Common Causes of Amazon Truck Accidents in St. Peters
Amazon is one of the most successful online retailers and delivery services in the country. Unfortunately, Amazon’s success is partly due to overworked drivers who often cause serious accidents. If you’ve been injured in such an incident, an Amazon truck accident attorney in St. Peters, MO, can help you get your media bills reimbursed.
Our team has experience investigating and filing claims for countless Amazon truck crash victims. They’ll be able to find out what caused your collision and use hard facts to secure your settlement. Here are some of the causes of Amazon accidents that our lawyer can find proof of:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Fatigued driving
- Distracted driving
- Defective truck part
- Poorly maintained truck
While some Amazon delivery collisions may be caused by the company’s negligence or tendency to overwork its employees, others may be the result of driver negligence or even the reckless behavior of another motorist. No matter who or what caused your crash, our team will do their best to get to the bottom of it and hold the guilty party liable.
Compensation You Might Receive From an Amazon Truck Accident Claim
Once you’ve hired one of our Amazon truck accident lawyers in St. Peters, MO, their main goal will be to identify the losses you’ve taken on and secure the compensation necessary to replenish them. While all auto accident cases are different, you can expect to receive several or more of the following damages if your claim is successful:
- Medical bills: Your health is the most important aspect of your claim. Your attorney will fight hard to get the damages necessary to cover the cost of your treatments, doctor’s appointments, prescription medication, assistive devices, physical therapy sessions, and future care.
- Vehicle repair costs: It’s rare for a car involved in a truck accident to come out on the other side without significant damage. Fortunately, your attorney can obtain compensation to pay for a portion of your vehicle repair.
- Lost wages: Serious truck crash injuries require significant medical attention, which means you’ll probably have to take time off from work. These damages can help you make up for missed paychecks if that’s the case.
- Decreased earning ability: Many truck accident survivors find that their injuries are too debilitating for them to continue working in their desired profession. If your condition has forced you to take a lower-paying job, these damages can make up for your decreased earning ability.
- Pain and suffering: Colliding with a large delivery truck can cause painful injuries that may cause you considerable discomfort for a long period of time. Luckily, an Amazon truck accident lawyer in St. Peters, MO, can get you compensated for your pain and suffering.
St. Peters Amazon Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-751-9800
Injuries That an Amazon Truck Accident Lawyer Can File a Claim for
When it comes to truck collisions, the immense amount of variables involved makes it possible for victims to suffer a number of serious injuries. As your trusted law firm, it’s our job to get you the damages you need to pay your medical bills and cope with the pain and other effects of your injuries.
The team at Morelli Law will work tirelessly to secure the money you need to lessen the impact of nearly any condition, including:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Neck injury
- Broken bones
- Internal damage
- Soft tissue injury
We’ll work closely with your doctor to identify all the treatments you’ll need now and in the future. Your Amazon truck accident lawyer will calculate the medical expenses you’re facing and factor those figures into your claim. Ideally, your attorney will secure enough compensation to cover all of your medical expenses.
Your Time to File an Amazon Truck Accident Lawsuit May Be Limited
Failing to act fast after a truck collision could cost you the compensation you need to recover from your injuries and financial losses. That’s because the state of Missouri has a statute of limitations that applies to all auto accidents and personal injury incidents.
Missouri Revised Statutes § 516.120 states that your lawsuit must be filed within five years from the date of your crash. If it isn’t, it will be difficult for you to get the damages you’re owed. That being said, if your deadline has passed, contact a lawyer anyway. There might be an exception to the statute that you can use to pursue damages after your suit’s due date.
Contact a St. Peters Attorney to Get Started on Your Truck Accident Case
There’s no time like the present to get in touch with an attorney and get started on your claim. Hiring a St. Peters Amazon truck accident lawyer soon will give them enough time to take the appropriate legal action and allow them to investigate your collision while evidence and witness memories are still fresh.
To take the first step towards your settlement, contact the team at Morelli Law today. We’ll meet with you for free via a no-obligation consultation. If we decide to take on your case, we’ll discuss a contingency fee arrangement and answer any questions you have about our services.