Every day, Walmart truck drivers transport thousands of goods and products throughout the country. Walmart truck operators help people get the products they need, but they also cause a great deal of inconvenience and suffering when they choose to drive without regard for the safety of other motorists.
If you’ve been injured in a crash caused by a negligent Walmart truck driver, the team at Morelli Law can help you pursue compensation. Our St. Louis Walmart truck accident lawyers have worked on hundreds of cases just like yours. They’ll use their expertise to secure the damages you need to recuperate from your injuries and get back to your regular life.
Our Walmart Truck Accident Attorneys Have Valuable Experience
Filing a truck accident claim against a major retail corporation like Walmart is an ambitious undertaking. Since Walmart is such a large company, they have access to the best lawyers and insurers, which makes it incredibly difficult to hold them liable for an accident.
Fortunately, our Walmart truck accident lawyers have what it takes to stand up to expensive attorneys and high-profile insurers. They’ve won numerous cases against the retail giant and are fully prepared to apply the skills and knowledge they’ve gained to your truck accident case.
Apart from holding Walmart liable for truck driver negligence, our attorneys have a number of impressive achievements. They’ve obtained high-value settlements for countless clients and changed many lives along the way. Take a look at their case results to see exactly how skilled our lawyers are.
Damages You Can Recover From a Walmart Truck Accident Claim in St. Louis
Your St. Louis Walmart truck accident attorney will evaluate the impact the collision has had on your life and calculate how much you’re owed for each of the losses you’ve endured. They’ll make sure you receive full compensation for the following damages:
- Medical costs: Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may need surgery, doctor’s appointments, medication, assistive devices, or rehabilitative therapy to restore your health. These damages can be used to pay for any medical care you need to recuperate.
- Vehicle repair: If you’ve been in an accident with a large commercial truck, chances are your vehicle has taken significant damage. Luckily, an attorney can secure compensation to cover your vehicle repair expenses.
- Lost wages: It’s common for truck crash victims to miss a few work days after the accident. These damages can compensate for the wages you miss while taking some much-needed time off work.
- Decreased earning ability: Serious injuries and permanent disabilities can leave truck accident victims unable to work and provide for themselves. If your injuries have severely reduced your earning ability, these damages can help you stay afloat.
- Pain and suffering: Head injuries, broken bones, and whiplash from an auto accident can leave you with chronic pain and significant physical discomfort. If you’ve been experiencing a great deal of pain after your collision, a truck accident attorney can add these damages to your claim.
- Mental distress: Auto accidents can be extremely traumatizing. If you’ve experienced issues with your mental health or emotional well-being in the days or months following your collision, your lawyer can request these damages.
St. Louis Walmart Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-751-9800
A St. Louis Attorney Will Handle Your Walmart Truck Accident Claim From Start to Finish
Your lawyer will start your truck accident case by investigating the collision you were injured in. They’ll analyze police reports, witness statements, and photos of the accident scene to find the proof they need to build a claim. They’ll also partner with accident reconstruction experts, who specialize in recreating accidents to determine what caused them.
Once your attorney has found the evidence they need to prove liability, they’ll construct a clear and compelling insurance claim for you. Next, they’ll take your claim to the appropriate insurance provider and negotiate a settlement that’s large enough to cover the full extent of your accident-related losses.
Settlement negotiations can be tense and likely to drag on for a while, but our Walmart truck accident attorneys in St. Louis have what it takes to reach a positive outcome. That being said, there’s always a chance that insurers will refuse to offer a fair settlement. If that happens, your attorney won’t give up. They’ll file a lawsuit and take matters to the courtroom.
Filing Deadline for Walmart Truck Accident Lawsuits in Missouri
If your truck accident case evolves into a full-fledged lawsuit, your Walmart truck accident attorney will have to file your suit in accordance with Missouri’s statute of limitations. Missouri Revised Statutes § 516.120 states that auto collision victims have five years from the date of their crash to file a lawsuit.
Your lawyer will be closely familiar with the rules and deadlines that apply to your case and will work quickly to submit your lawsuit before the five-year mark arrives. Hiring an attorney soon after an accident will ensure they have enough time to take the appropriate legal action.
If you’ve waited several years to contact an attorney and are unsure if your filing deadline has passed, we encourage you to seek counsel from an attorney at Morelli Law. Our lawyers can help you determine if you’re still eligible to pursue damages for your injuries and losses.
Walmart Truck Accident Injuries We Can Help You Recover From
Colliding with a large vehicle can result in a number of different injuries and medical conditions. If you’ve been hurt in a large truck crash, our team can help you get the medical care you need to fully recuperate from your injuries. Here are some of the common truck accident injuries we can help you win compensation for:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injury
- Internal damage
- Soft tissue injury
- Cuts and lacerations
Medical expenses for truck accident injuries can add up fast, but our attorneys can help you get the funds you need to pay them off and avoid going into debt. Our team will review your medical bills and records and obtain the damages you need to pay in full.
Contact a Walmart Truck Accident Attorney in St. Louis Today
If you’ve been injured in a collision with a careless Walmart truck operator, contact the team at Morelli Law Firm for a free case evaluation. The St. Louis Walmart truck accident attorneys from our team have unique experience and are arguably the best choice for your case with helpful legal advice and expert representation.
Your lawyer will thoroughly investigate your accident and find the evidence they need to build a convincing claim against Walmart. Whether it’s through an insurance settlement or jury award, they’ll make sure you get the compensation you need to pay your medical bills, replenish lost income, and manage the pain and emotional suffering you’ve been feeling.