Electric shock incidents can leave victims with a number of devastating outcomes, including severe injuries, significant financial losses, and even fatalities. If you or your loved one has been involved in such an incident, we understand the hardships and uncertainty you must be facing. That’s why our firm is here to help you move forward and seek justice.
The team at Morelli Law has represented injured workers and individuals for over 20 years. We’ve worked on countless electric shock cases and are eager to help with yours. A Philadelphia electrocution lawyer from our team can offer the legal advice and advocacy you need to file a winning claim or civil suit.
Electrocution Accidents a Philadelphia Lawyer Can Help You Seek Damages For
Our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers know from experience that electrocution accidents can happen in various environments, such as construction sites, factories, or even at home. Such incidents can be caused by faulty wiring, exposed electrical components, or inadequate safety measures.
The attorneys on our team can seek damages for you regardless of where your accident occurred. They’ll investigate the incident and determine your best course of action. If you were injured at work, your best option might be to file a workers’ comp claim. If that’s the case, we’ll work hard to get the benefits you deserve.
Depending on the specifics of your case, an electrocution attorney from Philadelphia may advise you to take legal action. If they do, they’ll guide you through the legal process and demand the damages you need to rebuild your life.
Have You Been Injured In An Accident? Contact Morelli Law877-751-9800
The Legal Process for Electrocution Cases
An electrocution attorney from Philadelphia can take a number of actions and measures to ensure your case is successful. At Morelli Law, we’ve recovered many impressive case results throughout our careers, so we’re confident that we’ll know what needs to be done to improve your chances of receiving a positive outcome.
Here are four key steps your attorney will take to help you win your case and recover damages:
- Gathering evidence: Our Philadelphia electrocution attorneys will collect all necessary information and documentation related to your injury, including medical records and accident reports.
- Calculating damages: Our team will assess the value of your case and determine how much compensation you may be entitled to receive.
- Negotiating a settlement: Next, your attorney will negotiate a settlement that covers your losses. If they’re successful, you’ll likely receive the money you need to pay your medical bills and cover lost wages.
- Represent you in court: If it becomes necessary to file a lawsuit, you can count on our Philadelphia electrocution lawyers to represent your best interests in the courtroom. They’ll make a compelling argument as to why you deserve to hold the offending party liable for your pain and losses.
It’s important to note that there is a statute of limitations for electrocution lawsuits in Pennsylvania, so it’s crucial to seek counsel soon after suffering an injury. 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524 gives you two years from the date of your accident to submit a civil suit. Get in touch with an attorney ASAP to ensure your recovery is not jeopardized by a missed deadline.
Choosing the Right Philadelphia Electrocution Lawyer
When choosing a Philadelphia electrocution lawyer, you should consider the three following points:
- Experience: It’s important to find a lawyer with experience handling cases similar to yours and the necessary knowledge of personal injury law.
- Communication and availability: Good communication is essential for a successful attorney-client relationship, so it’s crucial that your lawyer is available when you need them.
- Fees and costs: Understanding their fees and costs upfront can help you make an informed decision about which lawyer to choose.
It’s important to choose a lawyer who meets all three criteria. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, and make sure you feel comfortable with your lawyer before you make a decision. At Morelli Law, we have experience filing many different electric shock claims. We also prioritize transparency and effective communication, ensuring you always know where you stand.
Lastly, our electrocution lawyers in Philadelphia work for a contingency fee. That means they’ll never charge you any upfront or out-of-pocket fees for their guidance and advocacy. Instead, they’ll take a portion of the winnings you receive from a successful claim or lawsuit. If we lose your case, you won’t have to pay!
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Electrocution Attorney From Philadelphia
Moving forward after a devastating electric shock incident can seem impossible, but with the right attorney, you could receive the damages you need to make your recovery process much easier. At Morelli Law, we’re here to offer the help you need and are committed to assisting you on your road to financial, physical, and emotional recuperation.
Contact our firm today to get the effective legal advice and representation you need to recover damages. We’ll schedule a free consultation between you and a Philadelphia electrocution lawyer from our team. They’ll meet with you to talk about your injuries, the accident you were involved in, and your legal options.