In every state, you can represent yourself in a car accident case and work with the at-fault driver’s insurance company to resolve your claim. However, there are benefits to hiring our personal injury law firm to represent you, such as:
- Our familiarity with state law
- Our ability to calculate the value of your case accurately
- Our ability to prepare a persuasive case file
- Our experience negotiating with insurance adjusters
When we calculate the value of your damages, we include common car accident expenses like medical bills and lost wages. We also seek damages for the pain and suffering you have experienced. Finally, we make sure to file your case on time, so you don’t lose the legal right to seek financial recovery.
Leave the Details of Your Case to Us
Our personal injury team fights hard for clients who sustained injuries because of a negligent driver. We make sure your case is well-prepared for the negotiation process or the scrutiny of a trial. Our team will:
- Compile proof of the at-fault driver’s negligence
- Obtain copies of your medical records and bills
- Handle communications with the insurance company
- Negotiate a favorable financial resolution
We also make sure your case meets all legal parameters. When we say we manage your case, we mean it. We’ll take care of all case-related details so you can focus on getting well.
Let Us Build a Convincing Evidence File for You
Insurance Information Institute (III) guidelines recommend taking steps right at the accident scene that help bolster your case. They recommend calling the police immediately and filing a car accident report. We use the information contained in this report to take these steps:
- Establish the accident’s cause
- Prove your vehicle’s point of impact
- Locate and interview witnesses
- Contact the at-fault driver and their insurer
Your crash report also tells us if the at-fault driver was intoxicated, distracted, or disobeyed traffic signs and signals. It also indicates whether the other driver received a traffic citation. All these factors help us prove the at-fault driver’s negligence and financial responsibility.
In addition, we will negotiate a monetary settlement on your behalf. Although you make the final decision in settlement negotiations, we steer you toward the best possible outcome. If we can’t settle your claim, we’re also prepared to take your case to trial before the three-year statute of limitations established by CPLR § 214 for personal injury lawsuits runs out.
Have You Been Injured In An Accident? Contact Morelli Law877-751-9800
Damages You Can Recover After a Car Accident
The financial aftermath of a car accident you did not cause should not create a hardship for you and your family. With our guidance and direction, you can seek compensation via the personal injury claim process. You can hold the driver who caused your accident responsible for the following recoverable damages:
- Emergency and hospital bills
- Ongoing medical care
- Lost income from your job or business
- Reduced earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of your damaged vehicle
- Funeral and burial expenses if applicable
We also help you recover noneconomic damages such as physical disability or disfigurement, mental and emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Calculating noneconomic damages can be confusing on your own. You can trust our team to use your medical records and personal testimony to assess these damages and avoid the risk of undercalculating them.
See what it Means to Work with Our Personal Injury Team
When we manage your personal injury case, our team works hard to make sure you get the best possible outcome. We also strive to provide you with a warm, supportive legal environment. These previous clients say:
- “I contacted the Morelli Law Firm regarding a personal injury case. They were super-fast and professional in answering my questions…I was truly impressed by the talent of Mr. Morelli to interview potential jurors and…reveal where they were currently standing regarding the case.” – Thomas Weber
- “The entire process was very well organized and structured in the midst of the COVID pandemic. My entire family and I couldn’t thank Michael and his team enough for what they did for us. This is an exceptional law firm.” – Xiang Mei Cao
Your personal injury case is always a priority to us. Read more reviews like these on our testimonials page and learn more about our client-focused approach to personal injury claim resolution.
Our Team Will Review Your Case for Free
Are you considering representing yourself in a car accident case? Before you do, learn more about the benefits of hiring the personal injury team at Morelli Law Firm to handle your claim. Contact one of our team members today for a free review of your case by calling (212) 751-9800.