To apply for the “Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Survivor Scholarship,” you are required to agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must meet the eligibility requirements described in the Rules for Eligibility detailed on the “Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Survivor Scholarship” page.
- You must submit the completed application form on this page, along with your 1,000-word essay by the June 15, 2022 deadline.
- You agree not to hold Morelli Law Firm responsible for technical challenges that cause you to miss the entry deadline.
Selecting the Scholarship Recipient
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
1. Employees or children of employees of Morelli Law Firm
2. Past recipients of the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Survivor Scholarship
3. Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Morelli Law Firm if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
4. Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Morelli Law Firm will appoint a scholarship committee to evaluate all the applications and essays submitted by the June 15, 2022 deadline.
The scholarship committee reserves the right to contact you if they determine they need additional information from you for the purpose of consideration.
Morelli Law Firm does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, national origin, religion, or membership in any other protected category. The committee’s decision is final and not subject to debate.
Morelli Law Firm will not share, distribute, sell, or use any information received in the application process for any purpose other than considering applicants for the “Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Survivor Scholarship.”
Our law firm has the right to publish the scholarship winner’s name, as well as their winning essay. We reserve the right to publish this information on social media, websites, press releases, and other media forms.
To find out more about the “Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Survivor Scholarship,” contact Morelli Law Firm at (212) 751-9800. Apply using the application form by June 15, 2022.