In 2011, we obtained the
single largest sexual harassment verdict ever on behalf of a single plaintiff:
Our client suffered
repeated sexual advances from her boss, was made to feel that giving in to those advances was necessary
in order to keep her job and was ultimately sexually assaulted by her
boss after her
complaints about his behavior went unaddressed. Unfortunately, our client's experience is not unique.
Power dynamics in the workplace often make women feel they are at the mercy
of male superiors who treat them inappropriately. We understand this exists,
we know it is wrong, and our lawyers are prepared to advocate on your behalf.
Common Forms of Workplace Sexual Harassment Include:
- Unnecessary touching leading to unwanted sexual advances
- Repeated comments about appearance
- Sexual assault
- Pornography circulated in emails and/or other messages
- Requesting sexual favors in exchange for a promotion, raise, or other advancement.
It can be intimidating to come forward with a claim of workplace sexual harassment, but
if you choose to do so, we will work our hardest to enforce your legal rights and secure the
full damages you deserve.
If you have been subjected to sexual harassment in the workplace, you have
the right to take legal action against not only your harasser(s), but
against your employer. You are
entitled to money damages.
(877) 751-9800 to discuss your case with a member of our law firm, or send us a message
To see more of our results in sexual harassment cases, click
Meet the attorneys who will work on your case
Benedict Morelli |